Click on training schedule to see courses, dates, outlines & pricing
- Application Schedule (MS Office, Adobe, Project, PC Basics)
- Technical Schedule (Windows 7, Server 2008, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Cisco, CompTIA)
- Business Skills Schedule (Customer Service, Team Building, Communication, Leadership)
- SC Region 5 State Schedule (Application and Technical schedule for State and Local Government employees)
- Online training (Application, Technical, HR, Safety)
- GSA Schedule (GSA Pricing)
PST has put together some of the strongest training offerings in the Southeast. All of our courses are taught by Microsoft Certified Application Specialists, Microsoft Authorized Instructors, Microsoft Certified Trainers and CompTIA or other vendor neutral certified instructors. All courses are taught using a combination of instructor lecture and hands-on labs for all of the skill sets covered. Our instructors encourage questions and course discussion as a method for the participants to internalize the information presented and to make it applicable to their work environment. In every course, the focus is on giving the participants the ability to successfully utilize the application when they return to their workplace.
We offer several options for participants to attend our courses. We offer day, evening, and weekend courses. If you’re a corporate client with a training room, we can deliver the training at your site and even provide the PC’s. All on-site schedules can be accommodated twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
We hope that you will enjoy our courses as much as we’ve enjoyed delivering them since 1994, and we look forward to your active participation.