Length: 1 day
Prerequisites: Before taking this course, students should have taken the Adobe® Photoshop®: Level 1 course or have equivalent knowledge.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• use the tools available in Adobe Photoshop to enhance an image.
• create and edit vector paths.
• create custom fills and patters.
• work with layers.
• automate tasks in Adobe Photoshop.
• use the video tools available in Adobe Photoshop to edit and export video files.
• work with other Adobe applications.
Lesson 1: Enhancing Images
Topic 1A: Retouch Images
Topic 1B: Adjust Tonal Range Using Adjustment Layers
Lesson 2: Working with Vector Paths
Topic 2A: Create Vector Paths
Topic 2B: Edit Paths
Lesson 3: Applying Custom Fills
Topic 3A: Create Swatches and Gradients
Topic 3B: Create Custom Patterns and Brushes
Lesson 4: Working with Layers
Topic 4A: Blend Layers
Topic 4B: Work with Shape Layers
Topic 4C: Work with Masks
Topic 4D: Apply Special Effects to a Layer
Lesson 5: Automating Tasks
Topic 5A: Work with Actions
Topic 5B: Automate Tasks in Adobe Bridge
Lesson 6: Working with Video Files
Topic 6A: Edit Video Files
Topic 6B: Export Video Files
Lesson 7: Integrating with Other Adobe Applications
Topic 7A: Integrate with Adobe Illustrator
Topic 7B: Edit a Photoshop File with Adobe Acrobat