Length: 2 days
Description: First day concepts, role-playing and activities and the second day review and individual presentations and critique with the emphasis being on training being a process, not an event.
• Importance of Introductions
• Getting to know your Audience
• What is a Trainer?
• Understanding Adult Learners
• Defining Effective Presentation Skills
• The Learning Environment
• Presentation Tools
• Putting Concepts into Practice
• Transference of Training
• Follow-up measures to ensure training was understood, is being applied and when to re-train and refine the training process